By Hand From The Heart is a curated makers market event in Chennai, South India. UPCOMING EVENT: CHENNAI: AUGUST 3RD – 4TH,
Online Form: https://goo.gl/forms/WdJRrYlTkVhe3rRi2
Thank you for your interest in our makers market. Before you register with us, please read the basic guidelines .
Who can apply?
– Makers, artists, designers, artisans, art & craft based rural clusters, NGOS, selling their original works / brand /products may apply.
– Food artisans, distributors of natural food products, online & subscription based food companies with necessary food safety certifications can apply.
– Resellers, please excuse. Applicants who handpick artisan products for reselling cannot apply.
– Past participants from our previous editions can apply.
– Resellers, please excuse. Applicants who handpick artisan products for reselling cannot apply for a spot.
How to apply?
– All submissions will be reviewed.
– Submission / application does not guarantee you a spot.
– Curators will contact the shortlisted submissions whom they think are the right match to the BHFTH profile and expectations.
– Only shortlisted and selected applicants will be invited to participate at the edition.
– Curators / BHFTH reserves the right to refuse applications without assigning any reasons.